View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #96
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i guess i am not "most of us" ...i have tried and tried to understand this thread. my mind has never been good with numbers.

Though i do find some fascinating information ...i feel almost...stupid reading this stuff..

am i the only one?

no offense meant to anyone here..i am just trying to learn..
For Celine!

The Parable of the Sandpit

Imagine yourself as father and mother with three-year old twins.
Both of your children, a boy and a girl are in a sandpit, where you watch them play.
You observe them experimenting and exploring their local environment - the sandpit.
The kids see the sand; they smell it, they listen to it and they try to eat the sand.
They fondle the sand and they feel it; they try to do all sorts of things to the sand, like sticking it in their hair and up their noses and into their ears.

When something like another child, even a twin, disturbs their endeavours, then they may start to throw the sand at each other; verbal utterances are supplemented by gestures meanings things like "It's mine!" or "I was here first, so just go away!"

This is the playground of very young children before school age and very well known to every
parent.

Now as father and mother, what would you expect as an answer from the kids to questions like: "Where did the sand come from kid?
Why do you think or behave like you owned it?"
If the kid could talk it would say: "It's just there! So I took it!"; and that would be it.

Would the child understand your knowledge and experience and logic?
Namely, that the sand came from a beach or a mine and ultimately from exploding stars called supernovae and so the universe?
And whatever made the supernova, made the universe and made the sand?

Father and Mother know very well that the sandpit was built for providing a learning experience for the children.
Then the father and mother might recall their own childhood and remember the times, when
they themselves had been playing in a sandpit.

Ah yes, there was Tom and Julie and Henry and Elizabeth.
And over there is Stephen and Rachel and Harold and Pamela.
They all had played and had ravelled in the sandpit.
Tom was now the chief research scientist working for the chemical manufacturer and multinational corporation Drug-U-Better & Co.
Julie had become a top PR-Executive of a transatlantic oil exporter.
Henry was employed as a chief banker for the worldwide Unibank.

Elizabeth was so pretty, she worked seven days a week as a supermodel of the catwalk.
Stephen had made his name as a world renowned mathematical physicist.
Rachel worked and part-owned a wholesale department store and thought soon to extend her
business interstate and overseas.
Harold owned and operated Trick-A-Cheapcar, a highly profitable used car yard and dealership; he considered it time to move into gold, real estate and the Vatican Bank.

Pamela made her daily run on the stockmarket; she was so good at it, that she had even given up her lucrative career as a lawyer over it....
And Dad and Mum are standing on the edge of the sandpit watching the children play in the
sand; but now the sand was made into different toys to play with.
There was paper and metals and plastics and other things.

The kids still chucked the sand around, but now they called it money and computers and rockets and things and cars and satellites and guns and things...
If all the kids are children of nature, the universe and if all the children are still growing up;
should they then not be destined to grow into entire universes themselves?

That is the logical conclusion in a development from baby to child to adult.
And Mum and Dad are standing on the edge of the sandpit, watching the children play in the
sand - they are always watching you and they are always loving you - their kid."

Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-05-2010 at 11:49 AM.