View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #207
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Heck, I should have waited for the video - I have and read that book back in the 90's after a series of events that lead/guided me to it's pages. The first of her books that I read was "Bringers of the Dawn". Here's how it happened: Suddenly one day the word Pleiadian popped into my head. I didn't even know what it was or that it was even a star system. Don't think I had even ever heard the word before. It's pleagued me and wouldn't go away. For days on end this word kept coming into my head, Pleiadian, Pleiadian, Pleiadian.

Then one day I got a snail mail (no e-mail back in those days) from my friend in England, a homeopathic physician, telling me that I had to stop what I was doing and go find this book called "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I thought, OK, so I finally found one, and I do mean one, in this small little town where I was living at the time in S.C. and right on the front cover, there is was, "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians". I was floored to say the least. The word that had pleagued me for weeks on end had finally now made sense.

The third book of her books in the series at that time was "Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living" - Earth was the second one.

Now, after another prompting, I think it's time to read them again just to see how far we've come as a planet in their teachings. I'm tickeled that it has been put on YouTube and will most assuredly listen to that presentation as well. Thank you so much for posting the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
this is the video, Earth: Pleadian Keys to the Living Library, there are 20 parts. i wanted to share this part of the teaching as it relates to opening portals and how to do it. as we visit ancient sites all over the earth, try this technique ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72LT_cw_kQ
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote