View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If you haven't already...check out the links on my first post. I tend to think the really good-guys are out there...but that the bad-guys we are dealing with are down there...underground. This stuff did not originate in my mind...but I am tending to focus on the interrelationship of governments, religions, reptilians, aliens, conspiracies...and the concept that we may have to save ourselves...and that our saviours are mostly not our friends. God save us from our Saviours. Also...it's possible that Earth is as good as it gets in the universe. I hope this isn't the case...but what if it is? Constitutional Responsible Freedom may be something new in the universe...which could conceivably be ruled by a tyrannical universal theocracy...a Universal Church. Does God rule the universe? Do beings throughout the universe vote on various issues...or are they told what to do...without discussion? Are there elections to pick a new God every 1,000 years or so...or is the same God always in power...forever? Don't misunderstand. I believe in a very, very good and kind God...that is very, very good at delegating authority and power. A God who hoards power and demands worship and praise...is really a Satan. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I would have to agree with you. My friend actually communicates with them and after I started checking into all of this, I got so paranoid that I thought it best I stay away from her. It's funny though because she understands. She has been on a quest for about 20 years now and I love her to piece for who she is. She has helped me tremendously and I feel fortunate to have met her. She reminds me of Dan Burisch and Bob Dean because she really loves the ones she communicates with. Lauren also warned me off people over at project astro vera as certain ones truly only believe that they are all evil. I don't feel that way, I think they just had bad experiences.

I believe in God and it sure isn't satan or the one the elites try to shove down our throats threatening us damnation. My God is not evil.....He/She is beautiful and loving.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote