View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Immunizations/Vaccines

I really relate to what you feel. In a less stressful way, I also live this kind of feelings toward my profession. I work as electric production/transport technician. I am passionate for electrical energy and all kind of energy form.

But we produce our electricity helped with Huge dams. Way too big. The problem is not that the dams are the problem, the dimension is the problem. It is related to the Earth dimension. We could do these kind of huge dams if the Earth was the size of Jupiter. So here I am, working in a passionate environment but involved in the imbalance of Earth, and i am more passionate toward Earth then my work, hehe.

Also, I live it in smaller scale with all this non-sens consumption world. I feel caught sometimes.

But like it was said, you can bless the vaccine you give and more importantly, bless the person who receive it. Blessing really transforms everything, http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm

And you may imagine a way you can promote what you really know is the best by subtle but efficient means. Choose with who you talk about it, trust your inner feelings for this.

Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote