View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #205
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

conscious media network has loads of ads but i still go there often for there great info. What is stopping everyone from creating a truth based forum, and waiting for it to get popular and making $ off it.The people created a good community here( bill and kerry didnt do much to build the vast group of people that make pa what it is) So you dont believe in charging for the info on pc, but charging for a forum is better? This website has pretty much been the same (except for the forum) since its creation. The rest of us have to find ways to create resources's . But kerry and bill get to profit off of truth networking. On the promise of making pa "better". Havnt seen anything new from them in a long while. a 15 min phone interview with st clair and a reach of an interview with deagle( not saying much new). And saying well its only a 1$ , well the governmente says the same with taxes, dollars add up and someone gets more of a free ride, I will read still and not share cuz i will be restricted from doing so, not cuz a 1$ is to much, make the site what you say it will be and then maybe people will make more donations, why does pc have to be there career that they must fund, its obviously not a full time thing since we get on an average of one new peice of material a month, I used to check pc everyday , stopped and havnt missed any info cuz there has been nothing of any relevance. I am part of a few forums all of which are free what a forum was intended for, I am a bill harris student and do believe in demanding value, but you have to give back value, what are bill and kerry giving now, not in the past now, The ground crew is making this forum what it is, just run adds then how you guys make your $ or how much is your business, charging for other sections or services is one thing , running a forum program, by moderaters who are doing it out of the good of there heart, and charging for it after it gets popular enough sounds like a scam to me, not what i heard pa was for in the beggining
letitshine is offline   Reply With Quote