Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #234
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I am sorry if the calming videos I posted were found offensive.
Offensive ? That sounds ridiculous. Didn't seem offensive to me.

In the words of Monty Python... " he's 'avin' a go at the whales now! "

Well, I had a listen to the whale sound one, and as far as I can make out, he was not using abusive language.

But then, Orca is only my fourth language.

Sorry if you've rattled someone's cage Stardust, but it does seem like at the moment, anyone caught with their head over the parapet stands to lose it. don't know if this is from psychic attack, psyops, or just plain being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We're conspiracy theorists, right ? We should be good at discernment.

Everyone of us will have their own idea of what exactly is going on. Some of us will be further from the truth in our assumptions than others. The spiritual angle / moral dilemma of course is how much we choose to share our opinions.

If we share nothing, there will be no storm. However, if we feel an injustice is being done to someone, and there's a need for rolling up sleeves, then battle will of course commence. As some of course have already metnioned, the clincher is, and this is the great bit, that the battle you then choose to fight is indeed then your own battle. it's not someone else's, even if the cause that got you to roll up your sleeves was someone else's treatment.

We are not living in the now, right now. Me neither. We are perpetuating the past into the future. Commenting on a post from the past, taking it into the future. Thus creating a moment that is fraught and tense.

But maybe that's how it's supposed to be right now. So no amount of willing it to be otherwise will make it so.

But we can control how much we involve ourselves in it.

I just posted this. I didn't have to. Did I ?

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-11-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote