View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #138
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Beware of floating Chum

Story

Nasrudin, visiting India, was told he should by all means go on a tiger hunt before returning to his country.
”It’s easy,” he was assured. ”You simply tie a bleating goat in a thicket as night comes on. The cries of the animal will attract a tiger. You are up in a nearby tree. When the tiger arrives, aim your gun between his eyes and blast away.”
When Nasrudin returned from the hunt he was asked how he made out. ”No luck at all,” said Nasrudin.
”Those tigers are altogether too clever for me. They Travel in Pairs, and Each one closes an eye. So, of course, I Missed them every time.”

”There just is not any justice in this world,” said Nasrudin to a friend. ”I used to be a 97-pound weakling, and whenever I went to the beach with my girl, this big 197-pound bully came over and kicked sand in my face. I decided to do something about it, so I took a weight-lifting course and after a while I weighed 197 pounds.”
”So what happened?” his friend asked.
”Well, after that,” said Nasrudin, ”whenever i went to the beach with my girl, a 257-pound bully kicked sand in my face.”

Last edited by Aztar; 03-03-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote