View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #537
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Hi Bill

Would it be possible to get PC whistle blowers and other people you interviewed (including Greer) all together in one room....no cameras...not tape recorders...no "outside people" and let them talk to each-other...exchange experiences...compare notes....solve and re-solve the contradictions....

no need to come out with the working 0 energy device or a detailed plan on how to make it...you made it clear not doing that keeps you all alive...ok

but how about coming out (in general...no great specifics if you can not) with some common ground you can all work on....

the point is in getting together...insiders connecting the dots...better organization....better knowledge...gaining an advantage....solving the BIG QUESTION....focusing on the main point....setting a goal....finding the final answer....

i am willing to donate (more than people donate on average) to that cause happening...and I think there are many others that would see the benefit for all of us in this happening that would also donate (if need be)...like traveling expenses etc...

etc

EDIT:typos
You are onto something there and I see Kerry was enjoying the advantage of bringing in other whistleblowers during her radio show with David Wilcock: They would SKYPE her as she was conducting the interview and that helped her put the pieces together faster. This radio show idea is where she is really going to show her native and honed talents.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote