View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #535
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi everyone,

I would like to add one other possibility for Obama. We have all heard of something called a "false flag" where the government does something and blames it on an enemy.

IMHO Obama is a false flag. He's very charming, likable and over all very entertaining. Like an actor, a Hollywood actor.

When Obama was first elected I found the magazines comparing him to previous presidents like Lincoln, JFK and Roosevelt rather disturbing. First he hadn't done anything yet but what I found most disturbing was the trio all died in office.

I recall an awful lot of predictions of Obama being assassinated. The new reported he receives 30 death threats a day...something else I found odd for our propaganda news source to report.

In all I believe Obama was appointed for the sole purpose of "dying" in office and becoming a martyr. I do not think he will actually die but rather his death will faked. Obama swept away to a isolated island.

Once Obama is supposedly dead I expect to see a fury of activity to get non popular measures passed in his memory. Obama has already been elevated by the media to that of a god. They have called him a messiah.

Obama is an actor on a stage.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote