View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Awesome posts… which reminded me of some info. that came from somewhere which may be beneficial to some. I don’t know if any questions posted here would be answered but maybe it can shed some light on the distance between how they get away with what ‘they’ are doing and how ‘they’ are doing it. In that ET’s have their own Hollywood style technology but of course far more advanced special effects, such as Holograms that operate at 144,000 cps which make them appear as solid objects that can literally be interacted with and a person is none the wiser too.

Also the special effects using ‘Phi Phenomena’ and the ‘Beta Movement’ sequencing effects in order to convey illusions of mind and reality, including invisibility and cloaking of objects and buildings, as well as image projecting into your thoughts and dreams. So my conclusion is that ‘they’ have to use technology to deceive because the evolution in Light has no place for deceptive evil energy therefore no true evolution can be furthered- misery loves company. So are they scared ‘they’ will be left behind in the evolution of spirit?

Several circumstances have occurred especially last year that really brought the whole ET Hollywood illusions and special effects technology to my attention and now it seems appropriate to post here. The first part I wrote on 10-28-2008 and the second one I wrote on 11-25-2008.

10-28-2008/101010

How can two people have convincing opposing viewpoints of an unfolding timeline and they both make sense?

Imagine if you will… that you suddenly realized you are actually connected to the whole of creation, a real living part of all that is. Sure, we have all heard this many times and in so many ways, but what if you really got it this time. I mean it really energizes your understanding so much so that you begin to feel that connection to the Whole of all that is; in that case, what would you do with your thoughts? And further still, you grasp that you are ‘tuning in’ moment by moment, your countenance, attitude, essence, your vibration of understanding and your comprehension is joining a large influence in the unfolding of events of reality in this world? I suppose a modulation, a balance of thought, a temperance in evaluating information would be in order then. This of course would lessen the influence of the current overall weight of the mass of thought towards a negative realization (large definition), and yet provide opportunity to emphasize your own influence of understanding towards something of a better outcome. For instance, if two people have opposing views of a ‘potential’ timeline that is supposedly unfolding or is unfolding and the events appear to be cascading towards a specific ‘script’ (which may or may not be real, true, or even such a ‘thing’ exist), then the most convincing ‘view’ may temporarily have the upper hand. But if both people’s view is correct, how could that be? We could all use a ‘Rolex’ to track time and events quite accurately I’m sure, or we could all have different mechanisms to track time and events, and if we were all looking to track the same ‘thing’ then we have become locked in synchronistically to the fulfillment of the event being tracked, be that as a destructive or a beneficial event to the whole!

For example; if ‘11:11’ is symbolic, and represents a segment of two parallel timelines that are running concurrently, obviously side by side, and each blink or frame of ‘11:11’ is a fragment of time with an experience inside of it and they are stacked on top of each other, what is the interpretation going to be of the next segments outcome on the screen of reality (projection, prophecy, prediction)?

Actually take a piece of paper and draw four parallel lines all the way across the paper. Now make H’s, like a film strip all the way across the paper and at each H use the ‘colon’ sign, the two missing links or tribes in plain sight, to show the separation, a series of 11:11’s or H:H’s (representing a space and time of experience) like frames of a movie or film strip. Now, let’s say the first ‘11’ (or H) has a script written, by someone, the powers that be, and scheduled ready to go and as scenarios fall into place based on a sequence of set goals in time, certain events will occur when the frame of that ‘set goal of experience’ gets closer to the projector light in order to show it on the screen (reality?). Let’s assume (which is appropriate here) that the second ‘11’ has another script written and will also have the potential to play on the screen of life as well. Let’s also assume that the first ‘11’ has more of a chance to actually play on the screen mainly because of the sheer volume of numbers of people that want (whether knowingly intending it or not) that movie to play for whatever reason. And the second ‘11’ has somewhat of a chance to play on the screen but it is hinging on how many can influence or energize the switch or at what point during the frames being played will or can a switch be made?

To keep this simple… let’s say someone or person ‘A’ was able to read and/or experience portions of the first 11’s script ahead of time and was very effective at describing what that script is and pretty sure of reasonable timeframes for the full movie to play out and that the events do not sound appealing. Well, a second someone or person ‘B’ probably will not agree with person A’s description and instead portrays their own version of what they are reading for that script of the first 11’s set goals of experience, yet they both seem like they are quite confident in what the script says.

What if they are both right? Is that possible? Does that mean predestination? Yet our future is not written or cast in stone for someone else’s benefit without our permission, though someone may want it to be, so how could that be possible? Two timelines (bear with me)? Well the ‘weight’ of potential for the first script to be played is much more influential based on long term planning and programming of the masses to accept the first script as reality (call it really planning ahead). But person B has strived to portray, or read the script towards a much better outcome not realizing that their description is creating the plot or outline of the second 11, which is also correct. But the second 11 does not have as much ‘weight’ of the masses to actually switch the second 11 over into play mode and switch off the first 11. Now of course add-in everyone’s own idea (of whom understands) of what the first potential scripts outcome through ‘projections’ is going to be… and the “tug-of-war” of finding followers to be swayed over to one’s side of reading the script, by tptb in order to make that potential experience become real begins!

Typically, everyone’s quiet during the movie in a movie theatre all sitting together in a group at attention, so you can watch the plot unfold and then determine if you liked the movie or not after it was over, but you had no say in the plot of the movie because it was to entertain you, and you paid for it whether you liked it or not. Besides, some of these movie plots really seem out of this world. I wonder what the qualifications are for writing movie scripts? They do a great job really nailing it down so it won’t unravel or fly away on them.

Anyway, now imagine if you will that suddenly a missing ‘WAY’ becomes available again, for the 13th time that would actually connect the two 11’s together at certain intervals or at each segment; each ‘colon,’ or frame if you will, so that both 11’s are now connected from here on out (draw it in your own paper example if you want to, a series of X’s to form a matrix out of the 11’s (H’s, an X in each box) and the colon as if there are three dots on each ‘1’, connect the dots so that you have 2 X’s in each H with a colon still separating the 2 parallels).

This would become a ‘gate way’ for the script or plot of the first 11 to be influenced by person B’s portrayal of the outcome and would begin to mix into or rewrite the experience of the segments or frames in time, say each second of time perhaps, that is getting ready to play on the screen. And as more people grasp that their influence (waking up, Self-Awareness, innateness) actually is merging into the experience of the plot that is getting ready to play out. And because of the volume or ‘weight’ of influence (which does not necessarily have to be numbers of people) changing the script faster, the plot within the timelines moves into the influence of the ‘greater’ intention- the Zipper effect. Ahhhh… the ‘seeing’ of the importance of the balancing of, or modulating the mind in holding the stability of understanding in the face of the revealing Light.

Certainly various segments of a detrimental pre-planned influenced plot has momentum and will/may transpire, but the growing awareness, could have a different twist on the next segment, and/or even reach a point in segments of time to come when there is no longer a pre-planned or written script able to operate anymore. Influence into the planned script mutates the actual experience and now no one can read the pre planned script as it disappears off the papers it was written on and the computers can no longer calculate any outcomes? Not even Internet spiders and bots would be able to foretell human anticipation through language anymore, as even they currently are only limited to a maximum 18 months ahead in the future.

So the ptb’s spotty future of detrimental dominating events can only come into fruition as the time marches closer to the purported events being propagated. And this can only occur by condensing information (through any means available) towards it into the belief systems of as many people as possible so that the events would be more likely to occur without interruption but self-awareness erases their plot. Like using the ‘fish hooks of beliefs,’ or distractions (hooks) with little signs on them saying “pick me, pick me,” which are everywhere waiting for a bite, but the bait is getting old, and the hooks are beginning to show their shiny-ness!

Today is a great day to become focused, energized in purpose, honing in on the light and motivated with intention until complete.

10:55 is 5 to 11 on 11-25-2008

You’ll love this one. As I was thinking about my perceptions recently about microburst black holes, there getting larger now, often appearing around me, this guy from across the way yells over to me and says, “hey is it 11,” and asks again right as I look over to him, “what time is it” pointing to his wrist? So I of course oblige and look at my cell phone for the time and it is 10:55. I yell out to the gentleman that it is 5 to 11, he promptly turns to a pay phone and I continue on my way. The movie “Jumper” immediately comes to mind and I suddenly realize the significance of 5 as 5 being the 5 senses of being in body. I turn back around virtually within seconds upon realizing this to look for the gentleman but he is not there! Go figure. The Hollywood world we all live in but don’t or cannot realize it.

Of course 11 has many meanings but the most recognizable, to me anyway, is the sequence or ‘frames,’ borders if you will, of how time is portrayed in time/space; which is called Phi Phenomena. And is how a film strip would represent a sequence of events in spaces of time that portray events in linear fashion as if watching a movie. Phi Phenomena is the ‘Karate Chop’ of alternating lines, first a 1 on the left appears and then a 1 on the right appears and each ‘1’ begins alternating at a rapid pace to the point where you can no longer discern the lapse of time between the lapses of time in the 1’s alternating back and forth or from right to left, hence all you see is the number 11.

Next, you would add a bar or horizontal place holder to represent the measured sequence of a ‘timing’ that has elapsed between one box of a captured event and the next box of a captured event, this is symbolized by ‘H’. And now you have continuous boxes of ‘H’s, segments of events being viewed as they unfold in a captured measured sequence of time; each box is a fragment of a sequence of an event unfolding in a space of measured time; called Space/Time or Time/Space, either label, it doesn’t matter, it is the same thing.

And Beta Movement is the alternating of the dots of a colon. Which can be flashed in rapid succession so that it appears to be standing still. Of course this is the effect used for marquis signs like at movie theatres. And could even be the technology to be used in the so-called ‘Blue Beam Project’ because you can use different shades of color to have effects of movement of shapes in a similar colored background.

Third dimension is the illusion (your mind is the 4th dimension stargate- the revolving door- the mediator) of being ‘captured’ in measured linear sequences of events unfolding in your experience as your current ‘belief’ system- (a coagulated magnet of your ego understanding) understanding holds you in the movie of your awareness of how ‘it’ all works.

Use your focused intention of Self-Empowered Purpose, Thoughts, to attract and change the circumstances you find yourself in to expand your life and those around you. It will never be done for you; it will only be done by you.

- Warp time in the binary of pi (pi cannot be contained). Perhaps you may become the next “Jumper”! Pay phones anyone!

Everyone has Ruby shoes to change/expose the Hologram and connect the dots of parallel time lines of 11:11.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote