View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:17 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Quote:
Are there particular bloodlines which are more receptive to these completely etheric and spiritual negatively polarized beings?
Nope, Joe Blow could become one of them. The secret ancient knowledge that they have scalped from the dark side of the Atlantian Mystery Schools is kept in the families. That is the only reason certain bloodlines are aligned with these negative entities.

Quote:
Were you involved in exorcisms...or did you deal with physical reptilians...or both? In a sense
I was possessed by one of them over 12 years ago. It was not an exorcism that removed it. A shaman was able remove it in an instant without any rituals. I have not come face to face with any of the ones in this reality. The only physical reptilians that are on the planet at this time are an ethical peaceful race that keeps to themselves and has a base under the Atlantic Ocean. They do not interact with the population of the planet because if they did the good ET's would kick them off of the planet for violating the laws of non interfearance.

I went up against the Rothschilds and their servants and caught the short end of their black magic stick over and over again. Just so happened that I figured out how to counter their efforts faster than they could come up with new strategies. Mostly what you deal with when going up against forces like this are programed thought forms that originate from the consciousnesses of the 5th dimensional negative ET's. Many of which where reptilian when they where at lower levels of reality pre-ascension.

Quote:
...I tend to think that all of us do battle with regressive reptilian entities every day...some more than others.
Most people are not doing battle with the negative thought forms, they are just feeding them with their negative emotions while the whole time being completely oblivious to them. Society is in the process of polarizing. The negative ET's are going after everyone they can that is either on the fence or has already fallen on the negative side of it. Once the transition happens they will only have those that go to negative 4th dimension to pick on. So they are trying their best to increase the numbers of people that will end up there. This is why the Illuminati timed the economic problems for right now. The negative et's told them to. They just follow the instructions of off world bad guys. They are dumb f--ks.

Quote:
I wonder if Montauk Project participants got a lot of bum information from regressive reptilians? I don't trust anything of a supernatural nature. Hell...I don't even trust myself.

All of the people that where a part of the Montauk project where debriefed by the very same mind control techniques that they helped to create. They simply did not just remove or block the memories. They also layered fake memories on top of the real ones so that these people would not be able to sort it out later on. I think the only person I have ever heard of that was not scrambled on their way out of the program was David Wilcocks contact "Daniel". Preston Nichols did not even remember that he was part of the project until years after the conclusion of it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote