View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
Scooby

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

MMS is the Shizzle!! [I] have been using it for two years. Not daily mind you but twice I have used it for a couple weeks at a time on a daily basis till I got up to around ten drops per dose. You get used to but must gradually work the dose up cause it will definately make you sick. It can clean a digestive track of all the nasty ****(pun intended) err or bacteria and such that build up over years and makes your body work overtime just to fight what you have hiding there down. After each course my energy level went thru the roof and everytime I start to feel sick, like last night I take a 3 drop dose and wake up the next morning great. I was feeling something starting in my lungs last night and was getting a sore throat so I took some and woke up feeling spiffy as usual. Thats the reason I searched here for it because I was reminded of it and wanted to share but found this thread so here I am. Everyone should have a couple bottles hid away in their cool hidey place for pandemics and desease. The stuff is a literal Miracle as far as I am concerned and at 20 bucks a bottle its cheap insurance. Also having a good supply of quality allicin capsules and strong vitamin c tabs is also recommended by, well , just me. LOL

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:17 AM.