View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
As God apparently wanted to know itself then I’m guessing God also wanted to experience itself as imperfect. I remember years and years ago reading that God made only one mistake which seems hard to fathom but logic dictates that this can be possible as how else could God know the concept of mistake. Maybe God’s spiritual children have been spending eons upon eons trying to set this mistake right and we now find ourselves at this cross road.

I’ve always had a feeling that God ‘himself’ was created by ‘his’ ‘parents’. The reason why I say this that we know that energy can get unimaginably huge as it can also get unimaginably tiny – so could there be something else beyond God in God’s realm? I also have a feeling if this is the case, then it’s not for the human mind to understand it – we can’t even understand our own realm!!

Who know???!
Hi Gita

Source's intention was for us to de evolve and re evolve harmoniously and following the law of cause, effect and consequence amongst others. It was the original intention but it gave us free will and made us like it, which means that there are no fathers or mothers or hierarchy. We are all equal parts of Source, whether we are small or big in quanta

Source new that some parts of itself may explore de-evolution further than it could be allowed and so it built in the design the rule of space dust return for those that distort their template so much that can not be re-generated

So basically there are two paths: consciouss re-evolution = stardust return and unconsciouss de-evolution = space dust return. Source loves all of itself, it does not matter what we do, the consequence is our choice

It is really amazing, I didn't believe at first since I was catholic by birth, but I did a journey called "journey to the Eye of God" and my goodness, I was able to forgive myself and move on!

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote