View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
I have had some interesting stories relayed to me by my old roommate. He is abducted by the small greys on a regular basis.
He said that they come in stints like every day for a week and then no action for 3 weeks.

He has told me some vivid stories of what has happened to him. He describes them as being very small, almost like children, but with the large almond eyes and hind legs like an animal.

I asked him what it was like to have them over and he said that usually some blue lights or orbs would circle in the house and then usually 3 of them would appear. He said he watched them do an operation on his current roommate that involved them opening his stomach and possibly adding an implant and then resealing his gut like it never happened.

I am amazed that he has witnessed this stuff fully consciously. He recalls full telepathic contact them quite often. He says he has implants all over his body and has been told so by his neighbor who is a very high vibe clairvoyant.

He is not the kind of person to make things up and is a pretty normal 26 year old guy. I am wondering how many others have had similar experiences. I know a few others myself that do not know this fellow but have described similar things. Are these the grey clones that are doing genetic experiments? Or did he agree to this before this lifetime?

Either way he does not really seem to bothered by it...or has he been conditioned this way?
I had an implant come out of my neck, just below my right ear. It was a hollow tube with a pointy end. It was about half an inch long. I do not recall where it came from or when it was put into me. This was in my early twenties. When it came out, on it's own accord. A spiritual advisor of mine told me that she had three come out of different places on her body. She also said that these type of implants aid in spiritual development. When you no longer need them, they just work themselves out of your body naturally, like a sliver would.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote