View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #21
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the California Quake just around the corner??

Ever since I got involved in camelot years ago I have always checked out the USGS earthquake site in the U.S. . From a non scientific view it the average quakes in the U.S. including alaska and hawaii have hovered around 550-700 per week. I have witnessed it going up to 1400 in a week and were at about a 1000 right now. Just from a quick view on this site you can see a definate uptick in california, and on the mississippi river bordering missouri where by the way was the largest earthquake here in the states in history. Some say the river will open up for the pole shift, maybe, maybe not. Edgar Cayce said flooding will occur in the midwest, I suppose all the earthquake training recently in california wasn't demonstrated and practiced just because , maybe there were some directives put down due to some remote viewing and it's outcome ??

Looking back at the last few weeks seeing the quakes in turkey, chili, nicaragua, japan, haiti , has really opened the eyes of many skeptics now to only say maybe? It certainley has here in my network of family and friends. I just tell everyone as I have for years, Prep til you feel comfortable, then forget about it. The Americans will help anyone anywhere in this world, were certainley not premadonnas, it's just how we have always been . And if any of these quakes hit home here we will help our fellow americans as well.

None of the pole shift looks pretty, I watched the 2012 movie over the weekend, Yes it touches on sensation but the basic facts are layed out as well, it will not be the end of the earth, it will be the end of a cycle and the start of a new. Some of these events are going to be tough but then nothing is ever easy. Just stay positive, proactive, and preped and when it comes help as many as you can, by 2013 things should be settled down then and we can begin again, and hopefully on a more respectful,god given thought to take care of this planet we all call home. .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote