View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #533
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardillac View Post
@qbeac-

hello- thank you for posting your thoughts-…..
Thank you, Cardillac, I guess all of us are trying to figure out “the Big Picture” (the main and most important elements of the puzzle) and also the way in which we all can help to bring to fruition a better future for this world. One think anybody can do is SPREAD THE WORD of what’s going on, because all of this is being censored in MSM. So, I encourage people to do that: tell everybody, tell your friends, family, local authorities, etc. Speak out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Hi Bill

Would it be possible to get PC whistle blowers and other people you interviewed (including Greer) all together in one room....no cameras...not tape recorders...no "outside people" and let them talk to each-other...exchange experiences...compare notes....solve and re-solve the contradictions....
Very good point, Spregovori, I agree with it. Now that many whistle blowers have explained their view points, it would be good to see them get together and debate their different perspectives. I would also support more “open PC debates” among their different whistle blowers.

That would also help us (regular people) to see what info is correct, wrong, disinfo, etc.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote