View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:08 AM   #358
Spregovori

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh boy, here we go. It is more than ironic that I was just asked about channeling....

CLICK HERE
I am a little confused. Why would a future war criminal to be (Obama) be the one to make a disclosure? Or is something here that I do not understand? He got a Nobel peace prize which he can now justify with the additional thousands of troops to Afghanistan and about whether to bomb Iran by the end of the year. And also in the link it says " Although we have previously made contacts with your past Presidents..." Why would beings, so advanced, make contacts with the lowest of human people?

Why only the government (a legalized mafia)? My idea is for them to just "park" one of their miles long emm "transport vehicles" above some major city...in front of everyone's eyes....make a show that people will never forget... It is not like any human can hurt them?

First there would be fear
2nd there would be...denial?
3rd there would be acceptance
4th they come out and hopefully put some sense into our heads (mentoring)

(it this the order?)

Do not get me wrong...I am more than willing to welcome a positive ET....willing to participate and everything....put and end to endless guessing of all this stuff of things to come...