View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:45 AM   #355
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I think the bad-guys are still here. We still need a solar system exorcism. Perhaps we need a universe exorcism...to exorcize an evil parallel universe which is superimposed upon our universe. This is my latest wild theory! But just 'cause it's wild...doesn't mean it isn't true! I need to clarify whether aliens are evil demonic entities...or whether they are our brothers (as the Vatican has told us).

When the Vatican publicly and enthusiastically condemns Lucifer/Satan/Caligastia...publicly and enthusiastically praises the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution...rejects the Eucharistic Liturgy centered in blood, death, and human sacrifice...exposes and rejects the Reptilian/Grey agenda...breaks all ties with the City of London and corrupt banking and finance...uses it's accumulated wealth to end world hunger...etc, etc, etc...then I will probably conclude that the bad-guys are gone. The Devil made us do it...may be a legitimate defense for the Vatican. I don't hate them. I don't think they have been running the show. I could be wrong...of course.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 02:56 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote