View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #68
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
i have to say this -- re the comments about 'nothing new' in what Miriam Delicado had to say -- it reminds me of kids, buying more & more new video games; or an addict getting stronger & stronger drugs, trying to get that original high -- in this case, it's the truth high, it seems

if one is really trying to live a life of love, compassion, truth -- it's not boring, & one doesn't need a video fix to keep going -- a talk like Miriam's is encouraging -- we need to encourage one another right now

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
I see, so I am compared to an addict am I?
I have to accept that this woman is saying something , or else I am a video game crazed junky, hmmmm.
As for telling that if We are trying to live a life of love , compassion, truth that We don't need a video fix to keep going, I for one am in no need of any fix, thank You, but equally I am in no need of listening to garbage, and in a free world feel it right to express whatever, warts and all.

The fanfare of revelation leading up to the lady's appearance on coast to coast and subsequent interview with Kerry were decieving in their content, there was no content that I could percieve.
Hobbit, never even smoked a cigarette.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote