Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #317
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
BROOK...I may be mad...but I do have a method. I think this all ties together...whether or not abraxasinas and the Thuban material are bogus. There is a lot of my material included in the last couple of posts. I am grasping at straws to create a coherent hypothetical illustration. I don't know if the hypothesis is correct. I'm just trying to draw attention to a certain line of reasoning. All of my threads are part of one big laboratory experiment. This is school...and I'm the one who's learning...hopefully. If others wish to participate...they are more than welcome. I don't talk about this stuff at work. I tell my mom a little bit...but not very much. I just think this is an appropriate place to do this sort of thing. I don't believe that free-speech entitles one to yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater. I smell smoke...but I don't know what the hell is really going on. If I talked like this in a church...I'd get kicked-out. If I talked like this as a teacher...I'd be fired. If I talked like this to a psychiatrist...I'd get committed. If I talk like this on Avalon...I'll probably end up on the Red List aka Dead List. But at this point...I really don't care.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Dear ODM..you are anything but mad...in fact I wonder about you sometimes...I think you may really have all the answer (or pretty darn close)...and are just putting us to the test
You keep it up....I will follow you lead

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote