View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 03:37 AM   #3069
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

G'day folks, about the long absence but I'd promised to get the tiles laid in every room before Christmas. Unfortunately, Elaine thought I'd meant THIS Christmas. I asked her what she was getting excited about, I'd finished the lounge, the dining room and the kitchen. She then pointed out that as we had an open-plan house they were all in the one room. See, her logic and mine are running on different rails. We were at a standstill - each of us claiming we were right. Then suddenly it hit me I don't know what it was but I can now see things in a different light.

In between bouts on my knees, I've been getting to grips with Dolores Cannon well, not with the woman herself, but her books. The revelations have given me pause to re-read a book from the late 50s - "Secret Places of The Lion" by George Hunt Williamson. He was one of the chaps with George Adamski when he had his encounter with an ET. When I first read that book I thought it was a load of old cobblers. This time, I can see parallels with what Dolores Cannon has found.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote