View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:30 AM   #41
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake and Aware Conference From LA

Swanny, you think DW has a terrible English accent, you should hear mine

Well, since the first time I listened to David on Camelot, he just struck me as someone who is conceited and full of self adoration, and his information has done nothing for me. I respect those who are into what he puts out there, he's just not my cup of coffee. I did, in spite of myself, attempt to listen to his weekend presentation after Jordan, but half an hour into it, I couldn't help myself and hit the "stop" button.

I agree that Bill and Kerry have helped a lot of people, and I do appreciate their efforts, one in particular being that I can be part of the Avalon crew. I know that we all have our own gifts, some come naturally and others must be developed. I just wish that Kerry could develop the art of non-interruptive courtesy and become a more polished, professional speaker/interviewer. I have been on another forum where I don't post, but have seen numerous posts where people have decided that they don't like Camelot because of Kerry's "interviewing style". On the other hand, I always read praises about what Bill says and his behavior, and I agree that Bill has a nicer touch. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that Camelot may be able to attract larger numbers of people, which would result in more financial support, if the approach were different. Compared to the number of followers that other groups have (such as Exopolitics, MUFON, etc.) the numbers are way low for Camelot. We can help spread the word about what B&K are doing, but we have to have something that sells itself when people take time to view it.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote