View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 02:44 AM   #9
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anastasia - Please, please read these hope filled books...

I was very happy to find this discussion and add something to it. After reading 8 of the 9 books in the series, I have found that each book just gets better. These books should be read by groundcrew members because the series shows what is being done in the world and how our planet will be transformed. There are over 11 million readers of the books, so there is more hope of saving our world than George Green had thought. There is a national movement in Russia to embrase the ideas of Anastasia and save their country with over 300 communities in various stages of formation. This movement is spilling into other countries, including the U.S. I plan to be living in the first U.S. community, Shambhala-Shasta on the California-Oregon border, no later than spring. There is an intake process to join the community which first and formost includes reading all 9 books. I can't tell you how proud and grateful I am to be able to do something positive through this movement in these amazing times of change.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote