View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #37
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

as a biochemist, botanist, musician etc., I will take a look at these frequencies in the spirit of happy investigation.

Although I (very quietly I might add) held a lot of the views here about "new" biology when I was a young student, I kept them to myself. I used my intuition to assist my studies.

Enough ego massaging though. The important thing is to synthesise the sipritual with the corporeal. So, I would ask, as was raised earlier in this thread;

1) where are the other 10 "strands" of DNA....what is meant by a "strand"

2) the phrase 80% of these 12 strands is junk DNA is quite different to what I have learned....i.e. that we have pairs of 23 chromosomes in each cell (except reproductive cells, where there are only 23 chr. separately) and that 90% of the genome appeared to encode no functional purpose (from the genetic sequence).

I will not diss you and say your statement is wrong, that would be egotistical childishness (and there is enough of that in universities as it is) but what I am trying to ascertain here is the difference between new modes of understanding in quantum biology (in the field of DNA, for example) and people simply repeating pat fudged "theory" that has been repeated so often its been lazily accepted.

Since we are not here on this forum to diss each other, rather, the opposite I would welcome feedback from interested parties (also in french, spanish or german if you prefer).

To make this comment relevant to the thread topic, I am aware of this idea of DNA "activation" etc., but I think it comes from real effects, like the effect of increase in solar radiation impingin on the body, that we have experienced during summers over the last few years.

I wish all of you the best at all times,

love,

71BC is offline   Reply With Quote