View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #88
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Truthman I really do not know what to say I am at a lost for words. I am not into material possessions, me and my family live simple lives. Yet it is niece to get in the car go anywhere with the family and not have to worry about money. Society has made us slaves to an economic system, is nice to feel liberated as a family unit of that. Many of my friends are now inspire to try out these frequencies , they know me to be an honest person. I am 52 yrs. old, I wish in a way that I would have come across these frequencies sooner. The what if moments play in my head, for example, what if my parents knew about these frequencies and they in turn taught me about them. It is never too late of course. The way my children are seeing their world encourages me that there is hope for a better tomorrow.My oldest son baffles me he takes his school money and it grows. His uncles who are older than him waste their money and ask my kid who is 15 yrs. old for money so as he always saves his and he is always eager to help them out , his uncles in turn give him a small fee for the money they borrow from my kid. I watched him and smile. He is very generous always buying gift for his brothers and sisters and family members all with his school money. I know we could end poverty if we put our minds and hearts to do this. We have the power to make our world a better place , this is the message I give to my kids and they take it to heart. My focus now is family, friends and neighbors.
I worry not about the end of the world , instead I worry about recreating my world. To you I say make your world what you want it to be, make it a beautiful place.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote