View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Xlander and Stevens I hope that what I posted has help you to conduct your own experiments. Since the experiments are so simple anyone can do them.
What happen after prolong use of the frequencies is that my Heart can reproduce the frequencies. Is like a musician that can play the frequencies using his instrument. What I discover is that your instrument or the ultimate Rife machine, if you will, is your Heart. Your Heart has intelligence, it memorizes everything that is impacting your life both good and bad, since it cannot differentiate between the good and bad, the mind and body has to help the heart to make good memories even in a negative situation. That's why is important to monitor the programs our children watch on TV. Joseph Chilton Pierce mention that is important to use touch, to transfer electromagnetic frequencies to our children this helps their heart develop and strengthen during the early years, although in my opinion is never too late. Our children are children even when they themselves become ol fogies.So kiss and hug them.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote