View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Humble Janitor you have inspire me, because your hearing impairment in my opinion might be your greatest blessing. I believe that you can hear the frequencies with your other senses and in a sense you can hear them better than you might think. I always thought that the frequency vibrations of the planet is felt by everything living within the confines of this planet, gas, solid, liquid remember these frequencies are natural the hearing impair are all of us humans . Is just a wild thought but maybe that is why the rest of the cosmos is so attracted to this planet. When I lived in Austin Texas while going to school there's a school for the blind there, I share the same bus everyday with a friend of mine who could not see with his physical eyes but in my opinion have better sight than me. I was always humble by his incredible ability to adapt and overcome. I honestly can tell you that the people that are blind is the people with eyesight because our focus throughout history has been so shallow and narrow minded . Please share your experiences about your breakthroughs with the frequencies , we have a lot to learn from you. To expand on your question concerning the solfeggio frequencies. Since there are so many videos posted on the internet, I used mainly the ones with tones instead of music while for others they prefer music , although your are using your ears to hear these frequencies or eyes to focus on the images, the receptor and resonator of these frequencies is your heart , there's a dynamic there that is quite unique and goes far beyond the five physical senses. So that you don't get bored listening to the the same mp3 or videos download a variety of them . I have downloaded about 18 hours worth since I am conducting several experiments at the same time.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-24-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote