View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #43
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordanus Maximus and Why I Have Trouble Taking Project Camelot Seriously Anymore

Quote:
here's a thought: the reptilian 'gods' & 'goddesses' living for a very long time & having been in total control of this Earth-based karmic loop timeline since sumerian times if not earler -- they & their higher-ups know who Christ Jesus is and what He did/was going to do/ is doing, including the coming Final Battle -- they knew when He was coming to this dark planet as a human long before He did so

easy enough, w/the reptilian understanding of the human mind, & w/their relative freedom from the time prison they have humans in -- easy enough to work w/their favorite thing, symbols/archetypes, deep in the collective human psyche, to implant these myths before Jesus lived them out, as a way to discredit Him -- it's all a big chess game to them

a net friend of mine signed up for an online 'mystery school' Jordanus M is teaching -- more flooding her mind w/symbols created by our rulers for our control... sigh

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
That is more than probable. (after a certain manner) The problem as I see it is that the "reptillian corruption" is much more evident in, say, contemporary Christianity than in New Age.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote