View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #215
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Thanks for your reply on "remote influencing".

What technology is used for remote influencing and is there anything one can do to protect oneself?

Personally, I suspect I may have experienced some of that sort. I experienced it when lieing in bed and suddenly my mattress would send shaking waves thru my body. This would happen on an irregular basis. First I assumed I was picking up early earth quake waves but earth quake waves move from one direction to another direction. The shaking from my mattress was constant for as long as it lasted. Then I had two men who looked like twins and were in their late 30's knock on my door. I live in a highrise and access to our apartments is controlled but these guys got in anyway. They looked intelligent and if you were to meet them in the street you would never notice them because the way they were dressed they appeared unnoticeable, like getting totally lost in the crowd. I was not in a presentable condition and opened the door just a little. They just stood there and looked at me and I looked at them. So, I asked them what they wanted. They said we understand that you have an internet connection with xyz and we wanted to know how the connection is. I replied it is working ok. Then they looked at me again as if they were uncertain what to do with me next. So I decided to close the door. But just before I could ,the man closest to me pulled an orange pastic card out of his pocket and gave it to me. I took it and proceeded to close the door again. But before I could close the door again he said he needed that plastic card back. I returned the plastic card and then finally closed the door. My gut feeling told me there was something "totally wrong" here and I felt relieved that I had closed the door. I have not experienced any shaking from my mattress since then. Very strange.

Am wondering have you heard of similar incidents? Am still wondering what that plastic card was all about.
apple is offline   Reply With Quote