View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 - Audio Resources

Also I would like to recommend the following DVD available for viewing here:

YouTube- QuantumCommunicationDVD (1/16)
More details regarding the specific purpose of the files I will be providing are described around 5 minutes into part 2. I would be interested in seeing if anyone might have the necessary equipment for measuring their ESR/GSR following using one of the files. I would do it myself but do not have access to the needed equipment at the moment.

This all to say that we will truly be able to create an extremely powerful effect when everything is in place and the project begins in earnest. This is not to say that our efforts up to this point have been in vain, quite to the contrary, such consistent effort by however many people who have participated in any of the meditations so far (and up to the beginning of the new sessions beginning 2010) will have already created a formidable foundation grid that will prove invaluable to our purpose.

When the time is right we will go on to "kick this project into overdrive" and will undoubtedly begin to see the effects of our effort, should we remain commited to it as we head into this "unknown territory" in the years immediately following.

Perhaps it is true that we will never have known what could have been without such direct mass remote-influencing, but if the project can grow to the scale I envision it can, having the effect it would irrefutably have, then it would be completely besides the point to consider less desirable could-have-beens anyways. We will have accomplished our mission.

take care everyone,

phiedpiper
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote