View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:57 AM   #533
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shairia View Post
This is an interesting thread indeed. I've been following with interest and have many questions yet I find myself at a loss at which one to ask.

Maybe this is the appropriate one: Why do I seem to draw the things to me that I do?

I'm sincere in my asking of it because I do not have the answer. If you could help then it would be greatly appreciated.

Shairia
Hi Shairia!

You draw things to you because you allow yourself to remember what you came here to do.
Your environment, small and big, local and global is nothing but a mirror of your iner state of self-awareness and spacetime consciousness.

Then if you harbour say a fear of spiders, then you will meet spiders to process your fear.
Then if you love the water, then whenever you are in contact with water; certain remembrances will enhance your perceptions and raise your selfawareness.

The deeper reason for this is that the time of self-processing in a 'restricted' environmental feedback mirror is drawing to an end.

It is this 'environmental restriction', which manifests as the 'quarantine' of earth as a planet and of humanity as a 'confused civilization'.

So the 'selfchosen' ones are 'fast-tracking' their self-processing to be able to help and support the many ones, which have forgotten or are unwilling to 'choose and process' themselves.

Abraxas