View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #1669
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Regarding being a vegetarian, why do we have the type of teeth we have if we are meant to be just veggie eaters? What about the proteins we need and various amino acids?

Yes, you can modify the diet with stuff, but think of people who are in various places and not plugged in to info. How are they supposed to get the nutrients? I am not totally against vegetarian diets, but it seems we are supposed to eat some animal proteins.

I'm open to info here. I may just fast for 3 days. I used to do it back in the 80's. I would also fast every Wednesday to focus on my spiritual path.
Here is another way to look at this.We eat energy from the sun, thats it.The sun sends it rays into the food we eat.Our cells are minuture solar systems. The pattern repeats itself all the way down to the sub atom-ic level.

Proteins and calories are bull shi. We eat sunlight,and thats why there are chem trails.The sun is telling our DNA to shift, so they try to break up the signal thats coming from the cosmos.

When your body is processing meat for hours, your perception is weakened,because all of your inner g is being used for digestion.The 7 hours of digestion and you're eating again, so your brain never gets a break.

This is a continous build up of TOXINS and PARA-SITES.
vitamin A B C and D is the sun. look below.
AMIN IS AMEN RA THE SUN
VIT IS 34 OR 7 MATTER AND SPIRIT
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING.
THE ONLY TRUE THING IS NATURE THEY MAKE SURE WE WORK 1O JOBS SO WE DON'T SEE NATURE AS IT IS.
VITAMIN A

VITAMIN B

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 09:43 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote