View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 03:28 AM   #1660
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;164903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

[I][SIZE="3"]I am not saying that we should stop searching.I'm saying that the manipulation is so dam clever, that we must implement critical thinking.WE NEED TO REGAIN OUR SIGHT FROM THE MANY YEARS OF PROGRAMMING.I'M STILL WORKING ON REGAINING MY SIGHT.
It is very clever, and I am always looking at how I view things. I am even wondering if I should have interfered with my son's interest in death metal music, but the energy just sucks. He likes Goth and satanic imagery, and I have worked with his "issues" that have arisen from it. But, I am trying to get him to not look like death and look towards light energy. I have a very strong influence on him and he will soon be 17.

Quote:
look at the bag of m&ms.many colors in one bag
mini me's = mms
Doh!

Quote:
And yes MMS is part of this delusion
EverYone is looking for a miracle that is inside of U

These Guys are very very very clever.

God knows what THAT STUFF IS REALLY DOING

WE JUST NEED TO DETOX NATURALLY, AND EAT ELECTRIC FOOD , NOT MEAT.WHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND OUR THOUGHTS ARE IN HARMONY, WE CAN DRINK POSION , AND IT WILL NOT HARM US.THIS IS AN OCCULT SECRET, THAT MAN IS HIS ON PHYSICIAN.
I love meat! I hear all the reasons not to eat it. How the animals are killed. The energy in them we put in us. The chemicals put in them. I try to stay organic yada yada, but I really don't like a lot of veggies, and I hate soy / Tofu which has also come out lately as not a great thing to consume.

I will look up electric food. Don't plants have feelings too? What makes a cow more sacred than a cucumber, turnip, or tomato? I know all about the cyanide drinkers and snake bite won't hurt you scripture. Yes, we are our own physicians, though God did say look at the bronze serpent. I also see you are not hot on radiant zones. I like the idea of living together in harmony working as a community.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote