View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #53
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

I attended my first workshop in Jan. 2010 and here’s some of what I learned:

- She calls her friends the “Beloveds” who communicate with her while she speaks.
- Our Milky Way galaxy squirted out of the Andromeda galaxy.
- There is a Middle Earth and a Higher Earth.
- She once walked through a Native American Indian burial ground and the Indian spirits were scared and in awe of her presence.
- If it’s information she no longer needs, she can delete those files from her brain.
- She appreciates refrigerators, hot showers, and flushing toilets.
- Our challenges that we find very difficult are actually very easy from the Higher Self perspective.
- She can tell if you’re a Freemason or a Catholic just by looking at your DNA.
- There are invisible light orbs at Siesta Key beach and in the Hyatt hotel in Sarasota, FL.
- Many people in attendance practice unusual breathing techniques which involve a lot of clapping, breath spitting, chest tapping, drum beating, and galactic language chanting.
- There was a lot of snoring during the Monday morning workshop that took place from 3am to 8am.
- Almost everyone in attendance lives completely normal lives and blends very well within mainstream society.

With that said, I enjoyed my time at the workshops, although I found it really, really weird. But hey, weird is the new normal… I hope my presence there helped out with some of the grid work. Peace.
jswiss is offline   Reply With Quote