View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #20
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Aliens Intergalactic or Interdimensional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
For all we know every living thing on Earth is alien. This planet could be a galactic zoo or laboratory. There is always new species being discovered.

Interstellar or dimensional aliens can just be more entities to add to the list. The most vicious aliens may be humans and in close second are the microscopic beings landing here via meteorites.

Peace
Bingo they are a form of humanoid, like us but different and they are extremily sadistic, Ronald Reagan illuded to the fact they were here in an address to the U.N.

William Milton Cooper was killed trying to tell the truth, and at the disclosure project In washington D.C. Press club Clifford Stone tried to warn the american people , George Bush kept the disclosure project from addressing congress and they just don't want you to know the truth
and the truth is they are here and they're intent is to get rid of about 5.8 billion of us. It's harvest time it's biblical and it's a con. But that shatters our sensibilities and scares us so let's not go there, let's put our heads in the sand and ignore they're evil antics it's easier sometimes to just accept it. Well I for one can't accept it. I've lost too much because of these monsters.

But I know one thing they as well as us all answer to one and that is the god of genesis the god known as Yahweh and I know he has a plan for them
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote