View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

Hello Jasper
I TOTAQLLY AGREE WITH THESE SENTIMENTS....
a LOT OF davids data is good , but I THINK HE STILL POSSESES AN ego problem , and thet is the very enemy we are trying to defeat...he was wrong on 27/11 and jasper said:quote:
Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly. Therefore I ALSO FEEL HE IS WRONG ABOUT 2012 ASCENSION as ascension is already happeing...consciousness is rising in many ways
lol
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I attended David's conference in London last October. Almost immediately he announced the 'disclosure date' at the end of November, this contradicts what he says near the beginning of his latest tome.

Don't get me wrong, I think David and others have produced some great guiding work, but in the end it is up to the individual to assimilate information (from varied sources) to suit their requirements.

David does not seem to be able to take criticism very well. He had a rant about people walking out during his extended music session at the conference.
I left before he'd finished, mainly because he'd used up all the time that was scheduled for a Q&A session. So, I thought I'd hit the road and beat the traffic.

Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly.

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote