View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #90
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Some are going home. others are sticking around to help the transition. Jim gets a lot of info from Archangel Metatron. I started a thread in Books, Videos etc sub forum on some of his work, including what this shift is really about and how it's going. 3D, 4D and 5D descriptions and things like that, with links.

What is sort of startling about the number of ascensions is that Metatron said it was hoped that one would be able to do it, to blaze a trail for others. And now the number is up over 7000 and it's speeding up.

My own work has been blowing my mind. Finally!!!!! The stage is set for things to get really interesting in the near future, and that has nothing to do with the controller agenda, and their minion shenanigans.

I'll try to link to that other thread: https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=16441
Ahhh... OK. Well the whole metatron thing never sat well with me but hey that is also a way to somehwere. It's kinda like the whole Golden Mean thing... I don't see it!

I see a whole bunch of ships in the air above with fishing lines and bobbers hangin here at eye level... and a note on the hooks that say "pick me... pick me."

But I have a vivid imagination like a kid... And I do often yank that fishing pole right out of their hands from time to time. My grandfather often took us out fishing in the boat and one day my cousin fell asleep with the rod in his hand so my grandfather took a bucket and dropped it down his line into the water... my cousin fought that thing for the longest time... I think it was the largest bucket fish on record!

Anyway... this sucks I'm missing out on all the cool stuff.
Does Jim Self have a list of names of people who were here and now are not here?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote