View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #10
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: sheeple programming awareness

Hello folks,

Majorian I must have explained myself badly, what I was trying to point to was that I feel that very few people are IN what they are doing. Instead of being where they are they are merely covering it up with an overlay of some other fantasy of not being where they are.

So lets say the metro is so horrible that you plug your ears with music and play a sci-fi game where you are the super hero of the universe, in the game. Maybe the metro is horrible to you and you may say you have every right to try to block it out, and of course you do. But by distracting yourself from your true feelings about the metro, you submit to taking it and then try to block it out. - Do you follow? Maybe if there was no music and no game or no fantasy, you would say feck the metro and you might walk. NOW you have learned something new, you made a choice, you are not passive, because you were awake to your feelings about the metro. Imagine that little realisation about everything you do everyday, imagine how well people would know who they were and what they wanted. Imagine how decerning you become.

Eat when you eat; sleep when you sleep.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote