View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 05:30 AM   #24
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Urban survival is a free read, no subscription needed. They tell us because we can do things to protect ourselves. The technology they use is not one that geologists will understand. It provides the dates, they don't. Makes perfect sense to me.

Publicity stunt - no, I don't think so. And they'd like to be wrong. But if they were right, and didn't tell anyone, that would be pretty darn hard for a person's conscience to take. Now, I ask a question, do you think your government would tell you if a major earthquake were due (since IMHO, governments don't have consciences).

alys

Well, all those free reads are to generate "traffic." When you get hooked, you will most likely subscribe. You know nothing about the business outline of the internet.

Yup, Geologists wont understand a thing about Webbot technology because its all "speculation." If you think speculation makes perfect sense to you, then i care not what you do, in your "PERFECT WORLD."

Of coarse they would like to be WRONG on all their predictions, because when the predictions don't happen, NO ONE can blame them.

Who cares what the government tells us. They have become so BIG it doesn't matter anymore. They can tell us anything they want to, and the sheeps will obey.

What part of the world are you from bro?
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote