View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 7th Dart Game

Here is the archived information regarding this post.

Tuesday September 9, 2008

October 7th Dart Game

Although we may get some further definition on events (linguistically) pending for about October 7th, it will likely be Saturday before we get much more definition on things (if we do then). All that seems implied by the data is that just as life 'changed' after 9/11, a much bigger change is expected in the 6-months following October 7th. In other word, the big emotional 'hit' was about 6-days and this one will approach six months. You play darts, right?

---

As a result, people are writing in with all kinds of guesses.

"George -- I've been enjoying your web site for a while now. You may know about this already, but I find it mildly interesting to note that there is a presidential debate scheduled for the evening of 10/07/08. Coincidence? Who knows?"

Presidential politics? Yes and No. The yes is that that 2008 contest will make the Gore/Bush 2000 Florida dispute look clean and decisive by comparison, but as far as a participatory triggering/feeding event? Not hardly; what are they going to argue about, -- How to spend our money any more wildly than present? Don't think so...Pull that dart and hand me another.

---

Another dart lands on a possible 'false flag' attack on the US, which would be used as an excuse by corpgov to 'spin' the country into another war, like one with Iran, for example. With almost not search effort at all, you can find websites like Benjamin Fulford's that go to this idea:

Despite the positive developments, the biggest worry is all the public hints about a new “terrorist attack” on the U.S. to be used as an excuse to trigger martial law. However, such an attack at this time “would fool nobody,” the sources said. Many U.S. citizens might be fooled but no other government in the world would believe it. “The secret government knows they cannot use their old tricks anymore,” the sources said.

We might leave that dart on the board. Hand me another...

---

One of the real possibilities is that the US Dollar will reverse its recent counter-trend rally and will resume its decline, but this time accelerating wildly - so much so that we'd have to see a two-tiered currency develop. This possibility was covered a couple of years back in one of the Peoplenomics.com reports I write for subscribers. The main idea is that even though the US dollar might not buy as much oil or other goods on the global market, a new internal currency - perhaps one with some limited convertibility to a precious metal - might be useful. Of course, the problem there is that people/countries/banks that hold 'old-style' US Dollars overseas would be screwed, but then that's the whole point, isn't it?

So today when read how Brazil and Argentina may drop the dollar for bilateral trade (as reported in the International Herald Tribune this week).

Mind you, these countries were making the move before the citizen takeover of Fannie and Freddie. Oh, you thought it was the 'government'? Pshah! What do you have in that coffee, Citizen? When government act, it does so as our representatives as in 'We the People...'

Of course, no one has given me a good reason why greed, excess, and malinvestment should be rewarded with free money from us hard-working taxpayers. I thought that it was the Duty of Periodic Economic Recessions to run the crooks off Wall Street and out of the markets in general, but no, Corpgov is going to save their campaign contributors - and because they might be able to skate on a global financial meltdown for a few more weeks, using only the vague notion that "it was necessary" (which I'm not buying yet)...but wait! Let's not go down that path.

Let's just drink some beer and throw some darts, even if it is a little early. Obviously, thisr dart to be left in place. Another?

---

OK, last dart - so this one better be good - I assume you remember there's only 3-darts when you're having pizza, drinking beer, and playing darts, right? And that you play 101,301, or 501, of course.

The third and final dart (my best shot normally) lands on the "Russia and US go to a limited war over Georgia" and that this conflict lasts for 6-months. Around the 20th to 25th, we run into a treaty barrier where ships in the Black Sea are supposed to exit. However, almost certainly, the West will argue that these are really capital 'ships' - as in military - and that they are really humanitarian and therefore exempt from treaty.

I think Russia sees this gambit coming and is already starting to box the West in. "Russia says EU to vouch that Georgia won't use force" says one headline. Implying that if they do, the gloves come off.

Russia has strengthen its support of Iran say reports out of the Middle East, and you saw of course that Russia has cozied up to Venezuela, which means the US might not easily go in and proclaim and "emergency" and seize that independent country's oil assets which we'd likely be inclined to do, right after the West destroys (Russian-built) nuclear facilities at Bushehr and elsewhere in Iran, that would trigger an immediate oil embargo. Which is how we get to rationing and a black market (next story, just hang on) just in time for the worst Christmas in history.

Not exactly reassuring is the headline "U.S. rules out unilateral steps against Russia". I think that's weaselese for we're gonna bring 3 Canadians, a Brit, and 3 Iraqis with us... Yeah, that'd be a coalition, right?

I think this is my 'dart of choice' for this morning. Now, while I go nuke a couple of slices of pizza for breakfast (no beer, though - too early and too much to do) you can throw three.

One of your darts might go to "Ooops.. engineered flu is loose". Another might be "Big Earthquake of the year #2 which leaves a large region isolated - linguistically that may be in the cards before September 21 though. And let's see...third dart...Hmmm... How about bank runs and sudden attack globally on the dollar which leads to bank runs and a sudden shutdown on America's lifeblood - the ATM system?

Decent throws, all of them We'll find out which one 'doubles out' in less than a month.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote