View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I would like to say goodbye

I could not come back and read your post yesterday. I needed to feel all feelings that resulted from my decision.

Frank Samuel,
My heart was singing when I read your post. Yes. When men will begin experience the depth of life through feelings and women strengthen their ego, we are going to beat them.

seekthetruthdan,
If you were not joking, it was the best compliment I have ever heard in my life.
I am your sister….. my brother. Born a woman, will die a woman. No plan to change. I guess I did a pretty good job to balance my feminine and muscular aspect of my personality, didn’t I? It was a valuable lesson. When we hear sex, profession, age, our” monkey mind” begins stereotyping and we act accordingly. You made my point well. This is the spiritual hypnosis or blindness I was taking about in my farewell.

thearoundthetable,
Hummm… my peacemaker, let the thunderstorm to happen. There is always fresh air after…..

Carol,
Thanks for your clarification. I was wondering, if I missed something when I was a visitor. I have noticed that since Bill has return, a drama has begun.

greybeard,
I don like to give people advice except this one. Just feel.

Boober,
You want to bet money. How much? Should I plan to buy coffee or maybe limousine?

Mudra and Tango
Francie did not know me. I get to know her by reading her posts and I wanted to know her on a personal level. Yes, she spoke her mind and she had a sense of humor. I felt pain and was angry when I saw how she was treated.

futureyes,
True. We have to follow this quiet voice inside.

Jonah,
Life is about choices, isn’t it?

orthodoxymoron
Welcome to club. I don’t like when people leave. I don’t like to say goodbye either.But life is about change, isn’t it?

Stargazer 1965
Once when I painted a wall, the paint started to fall off 1 week later.:

hippihillbobi,

My final reflections. There is a point in life when we have to move on to meet new challenges, and to learn new lesson. I just have arrived at this place. I do not thrive where control and censorship is. I don’t want to feel pain again watching people who have guts to openly express thoughts and feelings being banned or censored. I need to breathe a breath of freedom.

Thank you for you loving words.

And I love you more,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote