View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #91
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Yup, the implanters have been around for an eternity and a half. They are mostly robotic and to them it is just a job. They also know how to create the illusion of dimensions packed within the 4th dimension.

Last time I checked in to the Astral or 4th, it was still there. As for the universe above, which I suppose was once called the Magic Universe (per L. Kin in "Pied Pipers of Heaven"), I could not find it very populated at all.

It appears, from what I saw, that the Control Center for this planet, and perhaps this universe, is in the second universe above, and I don't use these terms exactly literally in the 3D sense. Anyone is welcome to go and take a look and verify and confirm. I do that with my work too :-)

From data I gathered from putting people in sessions it appears when the Magic Universe started to empty out into the 3D there were some hard feelings over that. Of course that was just an excuse....

Whenever I help a being or entity restore his consciousness of his connection to the All-that-is I explain to the being that the only eternal solution is to turn around and help raise consciousness wherever one can perceive and contact it.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote