View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #139
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Awe! now I'm feeling all-inadequate. I'm even getting a little paranoid because I don't really know how the Internet works.

Ok lets try another track. What possible motive would Bill have for enticing his subscribers to go to potential trap?

If he had a motive then that means the guy that got banned is in on the whole scheme.... or this whole thing is an elaborate scenario?
Good morning . Excuse me mixing to the debate .

I do understand Junos' point. There could be more to the guy ( Kinsuemei2) than we know, or will ever know. Information, disinformation, conspiracy source , etc. Or just a big foolishness , that's enough to say ..
Can you or me find out, no. I'm not a hacker. I can hack to your mind but not to your computer Even the first thing I'd not do without serious reasons.

But those working for agencies and against them, do not share the same moral views, do they. They can have a look to all our computers without we ever notice .

From my angle of perspective, but that's personal, someone boasting about being 'supersoldier' here, presenting traumatizing info , starting from having cancer and going to die , is feeling offensive .
Unfortunatelly, there are some big boys and girls who have nothing better to do than asign themselves heroic roles and think that they'll move world in their 'avatars' clothes.

The sad chance is that this type of personality Kinsuemei2 has exhibited shows he was abused one way or another but it points to chronical lier as well.

Showing compassion to such a person only means that he/she will supply you with new complicate reasons and stories of what's going on . That's why, unless you KNOW better than me, I advice you not to contact him.

There is one good reason why Bill has posted
his computer IP I believe . The type of people he is often go from one board to another presenting weird stories , this is likely to repeat .

Or make everyone think little better. Teachers come in disguise, sometimes..

Just my few cents. I was shocked when I've read the first posting about Kinsuenmei & cancer. Thought, why on earth people do not react to this, why they do not ask. Are we all so afraid of one another .
In a way we are ..

Good morning again

A

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: sl edit
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote