View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #573
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
Yes I think Bill goes way overboard constantly talking about Ron L Hubby. Seriously whats that all about???
The fact that he was being almost rabidly vilified made me want to take a closer look at him and his work: the morphogenetic field rejects higher truths has been my observation. It was a case of "methinks they doth protest too much, hmmmmm".

His early work contributes to my spiritual awakening and understanding and is equivalent to the Bodhi path that Buddha taught his students.

There are other methods, but Buddha's bodhi path is simple and sure and brings wisdom and response-ability. Right now I am specifically talking about the method R3X, which I rely upon for attaining the abilities Buddha delineated. This R3X method came out of early writings of Hubbard. It would be a bit crass of me not to appreciate the work he did that is directly contributing to my very efficient and fast Bodhi path. It might have taken me 5 times as long without his further elucidation and exact processes for achieving the level of spiritual awakedness I have over the past two years.

The Excalibur processes developed by ex-church members and with auditors putting in hundreds of hours contributes to the rising consciousness on this planet. I am starting to be able to see that in my own clearing work.

The fact that the people you mentioned wrote defamatory books about him is inconsequential to me because I am not into cult of personality. The same with Dane Tops wanting to exonerate Hubbard. It is inconsequential to me.

I have no need to put Hubbard up or down, nor defend him in order to gain spiritual awareness from his writings. For example, Aleister Crowley had a quite perverted lifestyle but he sure was a good teacher and wrote a very good article on the practice of Yoga. I can read his article without any further association with him.

Perhaps that helps you understand why a good person like Bill Ryan can benefit from another person's research and compilations. In this case, Hubbard.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote