View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #16
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Well everytime NASA sends ppl in space they come back whit statments that they seen something. But it never goes public. Like as i remeber, there was one time when they went up to the space station, they seen a black object monitoring them the whole time. The report was as i remeber a black cube floating for the whole time while they were in space.

Well i belived that they been on the moon, but there was much more behind it then just landing and punching a few golf balls off the moon.

But i alwas was wondering, in facts, was dissapointed at how NASA and US never took more time to develope nasa and its aspects. The 20mil dollar support to nasa is saying it self alot, since the war industry gets over 500mil dollars per year ( not inculding while in war, when the numbers of money jump ridiculusly high ).

Then there is another thing NASA is still flying those junk spacecrafts from what ? 70s ? 60s? Well they do upgrade them, but no matter how much they upgrade the shuttle its still gona be a piece of junk.

But it comes down to why they dont want to develope, since there clearly is enough money for it. Simple,people on the top, dont want it. Living in the 21st century and still cant go to see other planets.... Oh unless your multi milionare you can go to space.....
Money,... what is it good for?

well cya around....
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote