View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1N1 Swine Flu Hoax Falls Apart at the Seams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wonder if TTTW is going to chime in on this? Or are they still promoting a fear-based agenda in regards to H1N1?

Granted, January isn't over. It's not hard to see that people are waking up to the lies that came about from this engineered flu.

It feels great to be ALIVE for once, doesn't it?
I tried to reason w/TTTW but he's too caught up in OPERATION FEAR because the situation is too close to home for him to see the bigger picture. A lot of people were affected who were exposed to the virus, but for most it was mild. It seems like the batch's of vaccines were contaminated with different things, depending on the manufacturer...I don't know the whole story with TTTW hopefully he will awaken to his own inner power to protect himself.

And yes, there seems to be Light at the end of the tunnel...and it doesn't appear to be a train this time! The fight isn't over, but the tide has turned in our favor and the cabal is running scared because they know that once enough people awaken to our inner power of co-creation they're toast!

Unfortunately, evil dies hard and has creeped it's way into every segment of society. There are still corporate cartels, CIA and the military industrial complex to take down....hopefully enough people will wake up to the HOAX making it impossible for them to pull-off another fake pandemic, as well as enlightening them on the overall danger of vaccines.

So far their bungling attempts at a worldwide pandemic failed, so I'm optimistically keeping the faith that they aren't competent enough to pull off a pandemic and that unseen forces, or allies are working on our behalf...Divine intervention
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote