View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible simple way reforming most of your own fear, hate, greed, lust and etc.

Of course its all good, I have been blessed

But I question everything, anything that challenges an existing paradigm, any new way of thinking, acting of being. Your posts have been challenging that (which is of course a good thing) but heres the issue.

I dont agree when people promote their own ideas and concepts as being the "truth." There are many people here who do this (which again is a good thing) but it must stand up to scrutiny. If the ideas and concepts are sound then questions will receive valid answers. It is after all a belief system, it is what the individual believes, it may be right and resonate for some, it will not for others but whatever it is, it must stand up to questioning and in some cases, critisism.

My personal opinion is yes, these underground aliens are very real to you and while you believe informing everyone of the risks and dangers is a calling, it seems to me to be promoting the negativity and low vibration you are trying to warn us about.

The ironic thing is, no one knows the truth and I dont *believe any one ever will in this incarnation. My *belief is just live your life and make the best of it because none of it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

I suppose the point I would like to make about your post is by telling us what you believe is good or bad, isnt that just another form of programing?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote