View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:17 AM   #135
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Hi All,

Okay, here's my expression...

In the broadest sense, I'd like to experience a world where governance is fundamentally self-governance based upon enlightenment of who we are both as individuals and of the collective in the very large and very small of things. Our mission is to be in congruence with universal light, to do such things that nourish our souls and the souls of everything of this living planet--to be of assistance to Earth in her mission keeping in mind that we are of her. Respect for all and the actions that flow from are inherent. This is what each of us holds in common--it is the basis of community.

I think to start this different world, we'd need not to know everything, (as discovery is part of the joy of living), but rather to know enough about how we as beings derived from universal intelligence (the universe's way of progressively manifesting) and hence what our purpose is. Perhaps from this point, given a very different way of knowing than presently, the details of living/being begins to fall into place, whether it pertains to the social, physical, or other communal constructs such as how to relate to others of different worlds.

This could be a very challenging experience; I would hope that this level of enlightenment and experience would help us answer questions such as whether and when to give all of our current being toward a greater cause, or whether and how to defend the existence of one's self and others.

[Edit]: Oh, and we need humor...definitely humor and playfulness. I don't want to live a day without it.

-Erin

Last edited by Erin; 02-25-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote