View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??

Great topic!

I must be brief here, but I will say that all of you have brought up interesting points which I have considered for some time. If any of you are familiar with the Invisible College (War in Heaven) you have probably deeply contemplated this issue. For those unfamiliar, please see the following: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...heaven-III.htm

There are certainly many different levels of beings populating all that is, and there is a certain faction that believes the god of the bible, Jehovah, to be the demiurgus and certainly not God that is the Source of everything. I have no loyalty to any certain beliefs, so this is quite possibly the case in my individual life experience.

I take Lucifer to represent something that cannot be described in normal convention. I see it as 'ignorant intellect,' that is intellect that has severed its ties to the Source. As a scientist, I have witnessed this phenomenon quite a bit. There are many very intelligent people working for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the collective good. For this reason, many of our technologies have mutated into monsters of our own creation. Evil is the result of the 'false light' of intellect creating things of vibrational discord resulting in a non-harmonious reality.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote