View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

I stopped reading Covert spraying link after this sentence.

[quote/] Genuine jet contrails typically dissipate entirely within a few seconds, or at the most a few minutes after being laid down. [quote]

That is simply not true. Con trails, under certain conditions, can linger for almost an hour. If you doubt that then it means "they" have been doing it since the 60's....according to my personal observations.

Please forgive my scepticism and I'm not here to poo poo the theory. If indeed they are chem trailing our sceptred Isle I'll be camping at number 10. For me to get on board I'd want more proof i.e air pollutant data. If that’s not possible them I'd need data from petro chemical / pharmaceutical comings and going at our air bases. There will be tankers delivering this stuff. Considering the size of our country and our relaxed state of security I think word would creep out of unusual shenanigans. That could come from the manufacture of the chemicals or the suppliers to the manufacturers. It could come from that haulage companies office staff or drivers. Then you have RAF personal. From pilots to guardsmen. Quite frankly there's thousands upon thousands of people involved both here in the UK and abroad. Somewhere along that line of infrastructure someone would hear of the chem trail theory and put 2 & 2 together.

Sorry for interrupting the thread with my negativity but the quoted line above makes me shiver with disbelief... sorry.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote